Unlocking your phone allows you to use your old/new phone with ANY provider worldwide! Most places charge $10-50 for these, but with us, you can get them COMPLETELY FREE! Seriously, there are NO SCAMS. Our unlocks are ONLY Remote Unlock Codes meaning NO SOFTWARE and NO CABLES ever! They are permanent so they survive any software upgrades that you may wish to do to your phone. Scroll down to see how we do it with TrialPay.
Our unlock codes are delivered at unrivaled speeds(check your junk email if you did not receive your code).
To unlock your phone you will need the IMEI number. You can find this number usually under the battery of the device or you can dial *#06#, you can also find it in the settings menu. Once you’ve got your IMEI number you’ll be able to unlock your phone.
TrialPay is a new way to pay! With TrialPay, all you have to do is complete an offer from one of TrialPay’s advertisers, and TrialPay uses their advertiser’s revenue to pay for your cell phone unlock codes INSTEAD OF YOU! Check what Wikipedia has to say about TrialPay:
Click the Unlock Now button below and follow the steps to get your free unlock code.
After you get the code follow this instructions for unlocking Blackberry:
1. Ensure a SIM Card is inserted
2. Go to ‘Manage Connections’
3. Click on ‘Turn All Connections Off’
4. Go to ‘Options’
5. Click on ‘Advanced Options’
6. Click on ‘SIM Card’
7. Type ‘MEPD’ (letters will not appear on-screen but a menu will pop up.)
8. Type ‘MEP2′ (user will be prompted to enter MEP code)
9. Enter the MEP2 code (CONFIRM you get “Code Accepted” message)
i. *If you also have a MEP4 code, type ‘MEP4′ (you will be prompted to enter MEP code)
ii. Enter the MEP4 code (CONFIRM you get “Code Accepted” message)
10. Reboot device
11. Go to ‘Manage Connections’
12. Click on ‘Restore Connections’
13. Device is now unlocked